Compounding Advisory, realized transactions:
- Acquisition of wine company, 2019.
- Sale/Acquisition of minority stake in TalentCare, 2019.
- Acquisition of minority stake in Talent&Care, 2019.
- Sale of minority stake in Me-doc and in My-doc, 2019.
- Sale of DOOR Training & Coaching, 2018.
- Capital raise of C42, 2016.
- Secondary Buy Out of undisclosed company to Gilde Healthcare, 2015.
Menko Visser worked at Vondel Finance, a boutique firm for Corporate Finance & Private Equity. Realized transactions:
- Management Buy Out of Jungle Minds, a leading Dutch company in the field of digital innovation, strategy and concepts, 2014
- Sell side advisory to Rabo Private Equity and Berk Partners on the sale of Womitex, international specialist in linen services, to Blycolin, 2013
- The sale of the sales promotion activities of ITC Group, international specialist in the field of fashion accessories, to Gemaco Group, part of Saffelberg Investments, 2012
- The sale of J. van de Put Fresh Cargo Handling to Kuehne + Nagel International, one of the world’s leading logistics providers and Swiss based listed company, 2011
- Secondary Buy Out of NykampNyboer from Friesland Bank Investments, 2011
- The sale of Life & Mobility, manufacturer of wheelchairs and mobility scooters, in a Secondary Buy Out by management & ABN AMRO Participaties to management & Berk Partners, 2010
- Management Buy Out of Agribio Holding by management and H2 Equity Partners; advisory to management, 2010
Menko Visser worked at ABN AMRO Corporate Finance. Because of his technology background he focused on the Technology sector. He advised on transactions that materialized in the following sectors: Leisure, Food/Retail, Financial Institutions and Technology/Media/Telecom. Realized transactions:
- Sell side advisory to the shareholders of Fit For Free on the sale of Fit For Free, the leading budget fitness company in the Netherlands, to IBS Exploitatie, the owner of SportCity, and NIBC MBF Equity IB, February 2009
- Sell side advisory to Friesland Foods on the sale of Hoogesteger, the leading producer of fresh fruit juices in the Netherlands, to Jamaica Producers Group, June 2008
- Sell side advisory to ABN AMRO Bank on the sale of InterBank and DMC Groep, the number one Dutch consumer finance bank and the number three Dutch consumer finance intermediary, to Crédit Agricole, July 2007
- Strategic advisory to Wegener prior to the sale of Wegener, a leading Dutch publisher, to Mecom Group, September 2006